We've visited SFO many times, but this trip decided to show our 13 yr old what dorm living will be like when she goes to college in a few yrs. This was absolutely the best experience for her! We had a private family room with the best view! You could see Alcatraz AND the Golden Gate bridge from our room.... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Hostelling International San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a National Park overlooking the Bay at San Francisco's first and best hostel! Both shared and private rooms available, cafe serving three meals/day plus free continental breakfast, free parking, free WiFi, DSL Internet lounge, fully equipped guest kitchen, game room, free linens and towels, daily housekeeping, keycard security, free/low-cost daily activities and tours, and no curfews, chores, or lockouts. In a beautiful park setting near North Beach, Pier 39, and cable cars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostelling International San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.