Huge room, great service, nice gym/restaurant in a fabulous location in downtown Boston. Expensive, but definitely worth it for what is essentially a Four Seasons level experience. The only downside was the extra (albeit relatively reasonable) charge for Internet connectivity.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Boston Hotel Boston
- Mandarin Oriental, Boston Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Boylston Street in the heart of Boston's vibrant business and historic district, the new Mandarin Oriental, Boston, redefines luxury and blends the simple beauties of Oriental style with New England charm. Accommodations include 136 tastefully appointed guest rooms and 12 suites, some overlooking the Back Bay. Sample refined American and authentic Asian cuisine from Asana, our signature restaurant and visit M Bar & Lounge for exotic cocktails, fine wines, and international tapas. Our Spa, featuring crystal steam rooms, vitality pools, ice fountains, a spa cafe, also has a boutique and a state-of-the-art fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.