I was checking for reasonable accommodations while in Boston for a few days and fell in love with the gorgeous rooms pictured on the The College Club of Boston's website, and decided to go with them based on the photos alone. Luckily, there was no false advertising involved! Upon checking in, I was delighted to see the room which was... More
- Also Known As:
- The College Club Of Boston Hotel
- The College Club Of Boston Hotel Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The College Club's eleven guest rooms offer Back Bay charm and personal comfort to visitors. Six rooms have decorative fireplaces and private baths, while the five single occupancy rooms have shared baths. Each room's decor is unique to the college it represents. Free wireless internet is available. A complimentary continental breakfast is offered daily. Located in Boston's historic Back Bay, The Club is within walking distance of the Freedom Trail, Theater District, Beacon Hill, Public Garden, and Copley Square. There are many excellent restaurants and shops all within walking distance of The College Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The College Club of Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.