Everything was oustanding. The room was beautiful. The Service was extraordinary. The bar in the lobby was fantastic and attracted a great non hotel crowd. I travel quite a bit on business and pleasure and very much rank this place highly. Only negative is the price but you do indeed get what you pay for.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel Boston
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel
- Boston Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing on the very spot where a late-night tea party ignited the American Revolution, InterContinental Boston puts you at the heart of history in ultra-modern style. Adjacent to the Financial District, our gleaming glass towers are a short walk from Faneuil Hall, Back Bay, Chinatown, Beacon Hill and the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.