I've been staying here quite a few times when deciding to do an extended stay in san diego. The area its located in is a great neighborhood much quieter then staying downtown, but in regards to nightlife there is nothing here since its in a residential neighborhood. Really to get around if you are staying here you need a car... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International San Diego, Point Loma Hotel
- Hostelling International San Diego, Point Loma Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Point Loma Hostel is located two miles from San Diego's famous Ocean Beach in the relaxed neighborhood of Point Loma. Ocean Beach and its accompanying nightlife, cafes, restaurants, shops and weekly Farmer's Market are just a short 5 min drive/bus ride or 20 min walk away. Nearby, Sea World and Mission Bay are just a 5 minute drive or 20 minute bus ride away. Balboa Park, with its museums and the world famous San Diego Zoo, and Downtown San Diego are 15 or 30 minutes away by car and bus respectively. The hostel features a laid-back atmosphere with a beautiful, sunny courtyard complete with table tennis, gas BBQ, and plenty of spots to relax. There is also a large, open newly renovated kitchen that's perfect for cooking and sharing your favorite meals and a comfy, spacious lounge with a big screen TV and DVD player. Affordable internet access is available as well as FREE WIFI. Weekly dinners, barbecues, and movie nights are conducted by helpful hostel staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Hostelling International San Diego, Point Loma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.