The hotel is nice, staff is very polite, room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was great. Having said that I din't like having to pay $9.95 for wireless connectivity. It didn't work on my laptop and my $9.95 was refunded. No big deal. I do think it's a bit expensive though. The noise issue is why I might think twice... More
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Little Rock
- Little Rock Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your premier accommodations in Little Rock begin at the Embassy Suites Little Rock! We are located in the heart of Little Rock with easy access to I-630 and I-430.With such easy access to all of Little Rock's best attractions, there is no reason to stay elsewhere. We are right down the street from the River Market District, just minutes from downtown and Little Rock Airport, and a close drive to the Little Rock Zoo, Clinton Presidential Library, Pinnacle Mountain, Burns Park, and the Wild River Country Water Park, among many other Little Rock attractions!When you are not busy exploring the city, you have the comforts of two-room suites with separate living and bedroom areas, staying fit in our fitness center and indoor pool, starting the day with our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, or winding down the day with complimentary drinks at our Manager's Reception. Come stay with us at the Embassy Suites Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.