Great rooms, helpful, friendly service, and a short walk out the back door puts you on cemetery hill. High highly recommend this hotel. My only complaint was that it hosted a group of middle school kids who thundered around the balcony all evening without any apparent adult supervision, The had quit by our early bedtime, however.
- Also Known As:
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story Colonial style Hotel with exterior entrances.110 rooms equipped with hair dryers,irons and ironing boards,coffee makers,Free wired hi-speed internet service. Free breakfast for registered Hotel guests. Within walking distance to most major attractions. Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center-1 mile. Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Center-next door. Ghost Walk Tours near by. Located 5 blocks from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo and Otel so you can book your 1863 Inn of Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.