Leslie was a delight. We arrived late at night and she was so sweet and never made us feel like she was bothered at all. She and her help were all so helpful with ideas of things to do and places to eat. Breakfast was delicious every day and served at the table with other guests. You have a choice... More
- Also Known As:
- Catherine Ward House Hotel
- Catherine Ward House Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catherine Ward House Inn, built in the 1880's, is an elegant bed and breakfast featuring 9 distinctly appointed guest rooms. A comfortable parlor and outdoor courtyard area with koi pond are available for all guests to enjoy and relax in. Located near the Historic District and Forsyth Park, the Inn is within an easy stroll to many restaurants, shopping and antiquing opportunities, museums and other historic sites. Leslie, the friendly and knowledgeable Innkeeper, is happy to assist all guests with dining reservations and tickets and share her "insider's knowledge" on where to most enjoy your visit to Savannah. A three course breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Catherine Ward House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.