These condos were very nice and we had a great time. The only complaint I had was the fact that it snowed and iced formed on the drive way going to my unit. It would have been nice if sand was placed in this area or the ice was removed from this area so that the cars could get up... More
- Also Known As:
- The Highlands Condominium Hotel
- The Highlands Condominium Hotel Gatlinburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered on three sides by the scenic Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this luxurious venue offers 64 one to three bedroom, fully furnished condominiums with romantic stone fireplaces, private entrances, private balconies with panoramic views of Mt. LeConte and the Great Smoky Mountains, fully equipped kitchens, relaxing whirlpools, and private baths for every bedroom. On site amenities include two outdoor pools, a large sun deck, two saunas, two hot tubs, and an exercise room.Why Choose Highlands Condominiums for Your Gatlinburg Vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains? Incomparable Views! Our name says it all! The Highlands Condos are located in Gatlinburg's most prime location, surrounded by the National Park and near Ober Gatlinburg with direct access to downtown. Our views are genuine; breathtaking from each private balcony, it is guaranteed not to disappoint! Our location makes it possible to avoid Gatlinburg traffic by following the bypass to your comfortable condo awaiting you. Two beautiful outdoor pools overlooking Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park make your vacation a delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Highlands Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.