We had planned to stay in downtown Granada but decided to book this place in Monachil in the hills just a few minutes south of the Alhambra and downtown. What a stroke of genius as we had wonderful views of the hills and cities from a quite setting in which to enjoy nature and great accommodations. We were 20 minutes... More
- Also Known As:
- La Almunia Del Valle Hotel Monachil
- La Almunia Del Valle Monachil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Almunia del Valle is a boutique hotel, distinguished with the Q for Turistic Quality. We are situated in one of the most beautiful spots in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park located in the municipality of Monachil, Granada. At just 8 kilometers form downtown Granada, the hotel gives the visitor the luxury to be able to enjoy a natural setting of the valley, surrounded by the high picks, and crossed by the river that gives its name to the village Monachil where light and silence claim our senses. The owners Jose Manuel Plana & Patricia Merino supervise daily and personally every detail, the high level of attention given to our guest by the hotel staff makes the stay in La Almunia an unforgettable experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Almunia del Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.