We did not enjoy our stay at this hostel and would not recommend it. We visited in June and be warned - it's very cold - their inadequate heaters turn off after 30 minutes (no exaggeration), leaving you to freeze throughout the night unless you want to jump up every half hour! The outside areas were not usable in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Franz Josef Glacier Yha Hotel Franz Josef
- Franz Josef Glacier Yha Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YHA Franz Josef Glacier offers 5 star backpacker accommodation in a lush rainforest setting in the heart of Franz Josef Glacier village. Only a five minute drive to the famous Franz Josef Glacier and just 30 minutes to Fox Glacier. Fantastic communal areas with lots of entertainment options: flat screen TV, DVDs, Sky TV, pool table, piano and cosy open fire. Free sauna - perfect for relaxing in after a day’s walking on the Glaciers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your YHA Franz Josef reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.