I recently stayed here May 18th was greeted with excellent service from the Valet guy to Bell Hop to the service desk lady and the staff in the restaurant/bar. All around smiles and friendly. Kudos. The hotel has a nice historic spanish atmosphere. I checked out the library/study and was very pleased with the collection of books and updated computers.... More
- Also Known As:
- Andaluz Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albuquerque’s iconic hotel and only one of two historic GOLD Leed certified hotels in the U.S. As a Four Diamond AAA hotel and winner of the 2010 Lifestyle Hotel of the Year by the BLLA, Hotel Andaluz has become the city’s social and cultural epicenter. Our downtown Albuquerque hotel embraces you with redefined hospitality, historic significance, environmentally responsible design and luxurious amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.