I celebrated my boyfriend's birthday by taking him to Santa Fe. I wanted to stay downtown so we wouldn't need to worry about driving after having some drinks with dinner, plus we wanted to walk around town and enjoy the sights and shop a bit. Check-in was easy. We were a bit early, but they allowed us to park in... More
- Also Known As:
- Luxx Plaza Hotel + Casita Santa Fe
- Luxx Plaza Hotel + Casita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxx Plaza Hotel + Suites offers a Hip & Luxurious Property 22 rooms with 16 suites, one block from the Historic Plaza and Convention Center in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Amenities Include: Hot tub, outdoor patio, business center with computer, fax, copier, scanner/printer. Lounge with dining area, meeting room & art gallery. Luxx has a chef ready kitchen for our guests & suites have kitchenettes with stainless steel refrigerator, coffee maker, glassware, microwaves, hot plates etc. Every room has a workspace, desk, HDTV, Blu-Ray, free wi-fi, digital cable & Netflix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Luxx Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.