We stayed here for one night after our time in Queenstown, frankly we felt that the views from Wanaka of the snow covered mountains were better than those in Queenstown. The room that we had was on the ground floor and although the view was ok, I would avoid anything on that level. The proprietors here were a standout, they... More
- Also Known As:
- Lakeside Apartments Hotel
- Lakeside Apartments Hotel Wanaka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Wanaka and a stone’s throw from the lake edge, these luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are the perfect place to stay. Relaxation, romance, business, adventure … whatever your reason to visit Wanaka, these spacious and serviced apartments can cater for your every need.Enjoy awesome views of Lake Wanaka and the mountains beyond, while relaxing on your private balcony. All apartments have a designer kitchen, two bathrooms, including one en-suite and one with spa bath, spacious living and dining areas and secure garages. Facilities on site include swimming pools, spas and BBQ area. Within two minutes walk are Wanaka’s restaurants, cafes, bars and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Lakeside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.