Very nice, clean and comfortable rooms. We keep coming back to this hotel when we are visiting family in the area. We bring our small dachshund along, and the hotel is right on the water, with easy access to quiet walking trail that takes you to a dog beach.
- Also Known As:
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel Summerland
- Summerland Waterfront Resort And Spa
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of British Columbia's Okanagan Valley is the beautiful town of Summerland - A hidden gem with a distinct Old English theme complete with its very own Town Crier. There's lots to see and do here - whether you are looking to play golf in the summer, hit the slopes in the winter, or go for a tour of the wineries or enjoy one of the many festivals throughout the year. Summerland's newest addition and the regions premier vacation property is the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa on Okanagan Lake. The Resort was designed so that you and your family can enjoy the total Okanagan experience. Over 75% of the resort guestrooms & Suites have spectacular lakeside views, and all suites come with full kitchens, dining and living room areas, fireplaces and soaker tubs. Rooms range in size to comfortably accommodate 2 to 6 family members. You Will also find an outdoor pool and hot tub, exercise facilities and water sport rentals right at the hotel's doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.