NOT "our pick" Was placed in a damp smelling room...with no comfortable chairs or space to just hang out. The entire hostel, lacks a warm cozy feel. The upstairs "tv room" has no comfortbale seats and poor light. The entire hostel has posted signs telling you what NOT to do.. a poor welcome for any traveller. also breakfast should NOT... More
- Also Known As:
- Cuesta Arriba Bed And Breakfast Hostel
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style hotel surrounded by trees and tropical gardens with unique affordable rooms. The hotel features a communal kitchen,resting areas, hammocks and a sparkling pool in the landscaped garden. Complimentary coffee and toast served from 7AM till 9AM, free Wireless is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Cuesta Arriba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.