From the minute we were picked up at Tambor by the hotel arranged taxi (Ricardo), it was great and things just got better. We loved the rooms and the staff are awesome (Pia, Sofie & Sabina) We had surfing lessons everyday from Toro and Nico - they were always helpful and fun. We went ziplining, rented ATV's - restaurant recommendations... More
- Also Known As:
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Hotel
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Hotel Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Surf Sanctuary is a small boutique hotel & upscale surf school located in magical Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, 100 yards from the sand!Gorgeous bungalows with daily housekeeping, A/C, pool and fully equipped kitchen. We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service, our use of organic soaps and consciousness about our beautiful oceanWe offer both accommodations only, surf packages or surf lessons to outside clients! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Surf Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.