Me and my boyfriend stayed in this hotel for 8 days in the middle of september 2012. We stayed in the newly built building which has french balconies. Most of their rooms are on suite type - Comfy beds, big room, modern interior toilet.. flat screen tv(no cable/ just french). There are cleaners every morning so right after you eat... More
- Also Known As:
- Langley Resort Napoleon Bonaparte Hotel Ile Rousse
- Langley Resort Napoleon Bonaparte Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langley Resort Napoléon Bonaparte is a truly grand hotel dating from the 19th century. As you enter the hotel, the spacious lobby immediately sets the tone of old time elegance. The facilities offered at Langley Hotel Napoléon Bonaparte guarantees you a comfortable stayHotel facilities include pool, restaurant, bar, kids club and a large excursion program in range. The hotel consists of three parts with different standard and location. The main building is the one we call the “Chateau” and it dates from the 19th century. Next to the chateau is the “Annexe” and the last part is the “Residence” which was built in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Langley Resort Napoleon Bonaparte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.