Me and my friends stayed at Hotel Manousoss 3- 17 of July. The staff were not helpfull at all, they looked angry and sad all time. Not friendly at all. The rooms sucked. We were 6 friends and had two rooms with three bed. The last bed was awful. It collapsed and it was almost better to lay on the... More
- Also Known As:
- Manousos Hotel Rhodes Town
- Manousos City Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manousos Hotel is situated on the beautiful Greek Island of Rhodes, in the Dodecanese archipelago. Rhodes was once the home of the legendary Colossus, a very tall and imposing statue considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Today this amazing island in the Aegean Sea offers not only beautiful sandy beaches but also a wealth of ancient sites including the medieval town of Rhodes, which is itself a World Heritage Site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Manousos City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.