This was the first trip to Guadeloupe for us. This place had not been exactly what we thought we wanted, but it turned out to be exactly what we needed. The lobby is indeed lovely. There is a terraced sitting area that overlooks the ocean and beautiful landscapes. You can take your buffet breakfast in the dining room or on... More
- Also Known As:
- Mgallery Auberge De La Vielle Tour Hotel
- Mgallery Auberge De La Vielle Tour Hotel Gosier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from Pointe-à-Pitre, the Sofitel Auberge de la Vieille Tour has become a regular port of call in the French West Indies for those seeking peaceful luxury and top-quality cuisine. Built around an 18th century windmill above a 7-acre tropical garden cascading down to the sea, this sumptuous hotel offers breathtaking views of the tiny neighboring islands. The spectacular coral reefs and crystal clear waters invite visitors to explore the incomparable beauty of our private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your MGallery Auberge de la Vielle Tour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.