This hotel has a nice central location with great views right out your back door. Restaurant has superior food and although I didn't speak any French, the staff was able to fill in the gaps for me--help set up tours, etc. Basse Terre is a nice day trip-- laid back-I would stay at least one night over there. Careful about... More
- Also Known As:
- Mgallery Auberge De La Vielle Tour Hotel
- Mgallery Auberge De La Vielle Tour Hotel Gosier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from Pointe-à-Pitre, the Sofitel Auberge de la Vieille Tour has become a regular port of call in the French West Indies for those seeking peaceful luxury and top-quality cuisine. Built around an 18th century windmill above a 7-acre tropical garden cascading down to the sea, this sumptuous hotel offers breathtaking views of the tiny neighboring islands. The spectacular coral reefs and crystal clear waters invite visitors to explore the incomparable beauty of our private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Stentorian NV, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your MGallery Auberge de la Vielle Tour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.