The Fattoria and the panoramic views of the country side at just amazing! We stayed at the Fattoria di Corsignano in October to both relax, enjoy Tuscany and experience the cooking class. Our hosts Elena and Marco Gallo were like warm, gracious and exceedingly helpful! Their wine is amazing and the cooking class with Francesca and Andrea was absolutely wonderful... More
- Also Known As:
- Fattoria Di Corsignano Hotel Castelnuovo Berardenga
- Fattoria Di Corsignano Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fattoria di Corsignano is a charming country cozy hotel as well as a producer of Chianti Classico, a perfect location for important events and a host for many different activities including all inclusive culinary vacations. It is located in Siena, Italy, just 8 km from Siena but immersed in the rolling hills of the Tuscan landscape. Siena is the central point in Tuscany which makes daily excursions to Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Perugia as well as to the ancient villages of San Gimignano, Volterra, Pienza, Montalcino, Montepulciano easily possible.Four country homesteads have been converted to apartments, recently restored but preserving the pure Tuscan style with terracotta floors, wood beamed ceilings and stone walls.The apartments and suites are filled with thousands of family memories; trunks, kneading-troughs, antique glass cases, and other pieces of antique furniture little by little discovered in the local markets and have been restored by the wise touch of the Tuscan hand crafters.Fattoria di Corsignano is an “Eco-compatible” Winery Estate. All of the energy is provided by solar panels. All the farming is submitted to an Agricultural Quality System Control. For many years, productions were under the "Agroqualità" and since this season, they have came fully under the "biological conversion". 2012 wine will get the organic label. The estate has an extension of 54 acres: woods, vineyards and olive groves.Nearly 24 acres are devoted to the wine production, and 5 acres to the olive oil’s.The vineyards are located 1260 ft. above the sea level. Almost 40.000 bottles are produced annually. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Escapio and Expedia so you can book your Fattoria di Corsignano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.