my wife and I were travelling through the tuscany and found this lovely place by accident. The castello has the medivial charme, located on a hill, sourrounded by the picture book tuscany landscape. The apartment was huge (90 m2), having a fireplace, a well equipped kitchen, and big bath-and bedroom with a cosy bed. The price was really reasonable and... More
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Bibbione Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Castello Di Bibbione Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niccolò Machiavelli’s hunting lodge brings back to medieval atmospheres. Surrounded by greenery, the accommodations enjoy a splendid view of the Chianti hills and are furnished with all modern convenience while keeping to the traditional Tuscan style.The Wellness Centre offers massages and yoga classes.At few kilometres from the estate, it is possible to practice horseback riding, tennis, and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castello di Bibbione reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.