I was pleasantly surprised this resort was walking distance to town and beach. Great location and lovely bush setting. Ate at restaurant on Saturday night and lamb was amazing. Decided to treat ourselves again during the week and were very disappointed. Definitely think we had a different chef and wait staff were also not as good. Dryer in room didn't... More
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel Pauanui
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is at Pauanui Beach, 2 hours drive south east of Auckland. This luxurious, secluded hideaway features 48 chalets set in 10 hectares of native bushland, an award winning restaurant, guest lounge and sun decks with views over the harbour and Pacific Ocean. Facilities include tennis courts, a swimming pool and the nearby beach has 3km of golden sand and surf to explore. A ferry service operates to nearby Tairua, home to many cafes and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.