I wasn't sure what to expect of Mykonos. Its reputation as a party island had preceded it, and people would tell me it's the Greek Ibiza. Sure there's the all day partying at Paradise Beach, but the island has more to offer. Madalena Hotel got great reviews, and was such a great price that I couldn't say no. After booking... More
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos/Mykonos Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.