Had lunch here yesterday. They do a set Sunday lunch menu for €25 which includes starter, main course and desert. I had Smoked Salmon while hubbie had a "Parcel". We both had the Chicken for main course which was served on a bed of blackpudding mash - very interesting. I had Strawberry cheesecake with a herb tinge - very unusual... More
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Ashford Hotel
- The Lodge At Ashford Hotel Cong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the 360 acre Ashford Castle estate over looking Lough Corrib, Lisloughrey Lodge provides an exemplary country house experience, the Lodge offers Contemporary country cooking using local artisan produce in the relaxing lake view dining rooms. Beautifully designed deluxe rooms (24) and suites (26) combined with an outdoor Tub and Sauna are sure to provide the perfect escape. Banqueting facilities include a glass walled Harbor Room that can welcome up to 180 wedding guests, a boardroom for meetings and screening room for private dining. Estate activities including golf, Falconry and Horse riding are all available along this beautiful estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Lisloughrey Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.