We stayed here 2 nights on our honeymoon, the breakfast was great, the rooms were lovely large and airy, and the premises were really peaceful. There was also a little sri lankan man playing a flute on the grounds and there were quite a few squirrells on the grounds which were very cute. We would come back again to visit.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaaya Village Habarana lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Chaaya Village Habarana boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Chaaya Village Habarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.