We spent a couple of days at The Springfield Lodgings at Rothbury over the Easter break and found the experience of good value. The room was very acceptable and comfortable which allowed for a good night’s sleep although I do prefer firmer pillows (room 5). The breakfasts are plentiful with many healthy options. The rooms are close to the village... More
- Also Known As:
- Springfield Guest House Hotel Rothbury
- Springfield Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springfield Guest House is a three storey Victorian townhouse we have six large en suite rooms.bed and breakfast starts at a very reasonable price.we have double twin and family rooms which can sleep up to five persons.we are located right in the centre of beautiful rothbury an ideal base to visit the whole of northumberland we have of street parking and cycle storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Springfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.