We have travelled a lot through France and have mostly been disappointed with the Chateaus we have stayed in but we really found a gem here. A family run business, we were very warmly welcomed, showed to comfortable rooms at the top of the Chateau with our own private balcony over looking the lovely swimming pool. The restaurant was also... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Monrecour Hotel Saint-Vincent-De-Cosse
- Chateau De Monrecour Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combines a hotel and ten gites in an 18th century castle, close to Sarlat. Swimming pool and leisure activities. Seminars and events. Descriptions and tarifs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de Monrecour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.