We spent 3 nights here in may 2013. the place is excellent, clean tidy and best of all quiet. We spent a lot of time away from the resort exploring ilocos but a fantastic base. the restaurant food there is superb and the staff are fantastic being English I probably expect things to be correct and this place is totally... More
- Also Known As:
- Pannzian Beach And Mountain Hotel
- Pannzian Beach And Mountain Hotel Pagudpud
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pannzian Beach is steeped in history, starting from the time the Spanish arrived in the Philippines up to today’s modern world. A lot has changed and, at the same time, a lot hasn’t.The area surrounding Pannzian Beach has been family owned for more or less two centuries. Passed down since the Spanish era, it eventually became a private getaway and slowly evolved into a business.Having been family owned for so long, one can expect a different kind of service. We don’t have resort managers, we have hosts and guides (including some of the family dogs) who make you feel at home while you’re visiting the northern tip of the country. In short, we treat you like family.Though the history of our place is not written, it is at least suggested. Much of our surroundings haven’t changed, save for some road renovations and power lines. Other than that, the location still remains the same since the 1800′s. It’s a place we call home and we want you to be a part of it.Pannzian Beach is right in the middle of Paselang Bay. Our beach may not be the best in the world — lacking the usual pristine waters (waves can get a bit “moody”) and coupled with coarse sand. Nevertheless, we are proud of our beach! It is something to be admired — it has been the source of livelihood for most of the local fishermen and its vastness gives you a sense of privacy coupled with an amazing view of the West Philippine Sea. On the other hand, our mountains also provides for many of the locals. Farms are a usual sight but that’s not all. Surrounding Pannzian are a number of springs and waterfalls aimed to providing a sense of adventure. Trek mountains, jump off waterfalls, and swim in clean rivers. At every turn, we try to give you the opportunity to connect with nature. That’s what we are is all about.Whenever you’re in Pannzian, we try to remove urban distractions. We invite you to observe and interact with nature. If you look closely, each rooms don’t have television sets (don’t worry there are plenty of other things to watch) or anything too fancy found in other high-end resorts. What we have are just enough to keep you comfortable — soft beds, a private bathroom and a hot shower. That’s it. In essence, we’re trying to promote a clean, stress-free, and healthy lifestyle.If you’ll notice the food, majority of what we serve are local delicacies with ingredients straight from our backyard. Most of it is organic. Fresh produce come from local farmers and our very own vegetable garden. And since we’re just off the beach, local fishermen provide us with fresh selections from their daily catch. Our food specialties lean towards local cuisine, reinvented dishes based on the community’s daily diet.A huge part of who we are comes from our community. Most of our staff come from the surrounding barangays. They’re the ones who cook your food, do the landscaping and act as tour guides, which is why we’d like for you to get to know them as well.At sunrise, willing guests can help out the fishermen reel in the day’s catch. Those who do help get paid with a portion of the haul. We also have presentations that showcase the culture of local tribes. The goal is to create sustainable tourism, providing them livelihood and giving them a sense of pride.These are the things we offer. These are the things we want you to take notice while you’re here. It is, after all, a vacation that you’re after so why not make it an exceptional one here in Pannzian. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Pannzian Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.