Booked a voucher deal weekend with The Travellers Lodge and was really happy with what we got for what we paid. Had a loft room with ensuite and tea/coffee making facilities and microwave. The bed was average and walls a bit thin, but that didn't stop me from sleeping through the night despite being a light sleeper. The service at... More
- Also Known As:
- The Park Travellers Hotel
- The Park Travellers Hotel National Park Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since opening in 2006, The Park has transformed itself into a lodge designed with travellers, adventurers and families in mind. It is the newest accommodation provider in National Park, and facilities include a fantastic Spiral Railway themed bar, restaurant, self catering kitchen, guest TV lounge, dining area, large open fireplaces, spa pools, wireless internet and much more. Conference, school group and wedding facilities are also available on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Park Travellers Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.