We had two brilliant nights staying here, package deal brought off "Grab-One". The transfers for the Crossing were well organized. Lunch was packed for us and we had started the day with a full-cooked breakfast and decent coffee. The atmosphere in the bar and restaurant both nights was warm and friendly with many travellers. The evening meals in the restaurant... More
- Also Known As:
- The Park Travellers Hotel National Park Village
- The Park Travellers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since opening in 2006, The Park has transformed itself into a lodge designed with travellers, adventurers and families in mind. It is the newest accommodation provider in National Park, and facilities include a fantastic Spiral Railway themed bar, restaurant, self catering kitchen, guest TV lounge, dining area, large open fireplaces, spa pools, wireless internet and much more. Conference, school group and wedding facilities are also available on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Park Travellers Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.