Although we arrived for the Easter holidays (the last 2 weeks of the season) we still had a great time.Everyone was so friendly. It was very, very, hot! (Not the best time to visit India, unless you want to stay by the pool.)This made sight seeing in anything but an air conditioned car quite unbearalbe. On the last day we... More
- Also Known As:
- Isola Di Cocco Beach Hotel Puvar
- Isola Di Cocco Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isola Di Cocco ( Island of Coconuts ) is a Complete resort by all means with its exotic location ( a breath taking combo of Backwater & Beach), it has one of the best Ayurvedic Center offering all Panchakarma Packages , Yoga & Meditation on a tranquil & peaceful location. COME & REJUVENATE with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Isola Di Cocco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.