Stayed here with my family in their older suite rooms on 20th floor.. better in size than their recently furbished suite a few storeys below!..
Excellent staff, pleasent afro carribean porter...in conceirge desk - mark.. .. ;polite and pleasent... good birts ... well its on top of a large train station .. which is excellent but also has access to over 20 plus restaurants in its basement..!! all reasonably priced.The vietnamese restaurant was an eye opener and good for us! all shut at or before 8pm .
The hotel restaurants are expensively priced for a family meal though ...including the breakfast..
good bits- excellent size of queen suites .. double bathrooms .. excellent bed and bedding , good decor, decent sized pool and pleasent staff.. cant ask for more really .. will stay again
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel Montreal
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Montreal
- Fairmont Montreal
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth
- Montreal Fairmont
- Queen Elizabeth Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the center of Montreal's vibrant cultural and commercial district sits the city's grandest and most gracious hotel - Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth. Located above the train station (Via Rail & AMTRAK) and connected to the extensive underground city of thousands of boutiques, restaurants and cafes, and within walking distance of sports and cultural attractions, this Montreal hotel reflects the city’s distinct elegance and charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.