1st-4th Mar 2012. My wife and I spent 3 nights at the Hermitage last week. We often spend time at well rated hotels, and the Hermitage is up there with the best. The service, and in particular the attitude of the staff was exemplary. Good examples being the night porter and
deputy Manager, who could not do enough to please. The food was superbly cooked with a balanced choice served in a well decorated period dining room. The bedroom was extremely good, well furnished, but perhaps a little small, however we had a marvellous sea view. Overall we had an excellent stay and will be going back.
- Also Known As:
- Bournemouth Hermitage Hotel
- The Hermitage Hotel Bournemouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star AA rated Hotel. AA Rosette Award for Culinary Excellence in the restaurant. Without doubt the Hermitage Hotel in Bournemouth commands the very best location of all Bournemouth hotels - directly opposite the Pier, Pavilion and Bournemouth International Conference Centre with direct level access to the beach and town centre (without crossing a single road). Privately owned, 74 well appointed en-suite rooms many with sea views all with complimentary Wi-Fi and free parking for all guests, the Hermitage truly is 'a treasure among Bournemouth's hotels'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Hermitage Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.