My wife and I had a 2 night stay here on 22nd and 23rd June, as we were going to the Prince of Wales Theatre to watch Mamma Mia, as I am a wheelchair user we had room 401 on the 4th floor, it was very big with a double bed and plenty of space each side of it, the bathroom was so big you could have got 3or4 wheelchairs in there all at once and still plenty of space left over, although this space not used very well as there was only a low bath up one corner with a shower over the bath, there is plenty of space to have a wheel-in area and a shower over that but not so.
We were dissappointed with the mattress on the bed it was very soft and sloped into the centre, making it quite uncomfortable, we did mention this to a staff member and she assured me that this would be investigated, the staff were very pleasant and helpful and overall it was a very pleasant stay, we would return here if the accession arises.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Regent`s Park Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London - Regent`s Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn London Park
- Holiday Inn London
- Regent London
- Holiday Inn Regents Park
- London Holiday Inn
- London Regent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn London Regent's Park hotel is ideally located near main attractions including Madame Tussauds and London Zoo, a short stroll to Lord's Cricket Ground, and the green open spaces of Regent's Park. We are also one of the most convenient central London Hotel's to Wembley Stadium via National Rail. The Holiday Inn is also very close to the famous shopping districts of Oxford Street and Regent Street. The hotel is easily accessible if travelling from Paddington, Euston or the Eurostar at Kings Cross St Pancras International Station. Leave your car in our NCP managed car park beneath the hotel as we are located just a 1 minute walk from the closest tube station which is Great Portland Street on the Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City Tube Lines. Also in very close proximity are the Victoria, Northern, Jubilee and Bakerloo Tube Lines. This makes exploring London's top attractions easy and convenient. Should you wish to enjoy comfort dining without leaving the hotel, our Junction Restaurant is a modern and contemporary eatery with both the individual traveller and families in mind. The Holiday Inn Regent's Park Junction Restaurant offers a wide range of menus, including an A la Carte and Table d’hote option as well as a pre theatre menu, and serves a variety of traditional and more international dishes. You will find a mouth-watering meal for every taste. The bar at London Regent's Park hotel has an extensive wine list and a full range of local, international beers and spirits which provides our guests with a great choice. Light meals and snacks are also served all day in the bar until 10.30 pm, and the bar is always open until late for guests staying in the hotel. All of the hotel's 332 rooms, made up of 264 Standard bedrooms and 68 Executive bedrooms which are allocated to our dedicated Executive floor, are double-glazed to help you enjoy a great night’s sleep. You will never be short of entertainment with our new state of the art TV system which has been installed throughout the hotel. The user-friendly interactive system gives access to the latest films before they are available on DVD/Blu-Ray and home Pay-TV. You can also enjoy 31 free-to air channels, 13 Radio stations as well as cartoons, favourite TV series, sit-coms and sports programs. For your central London accommodation whether it's for a short break, a long weekend or if you are in London for business, the Holiday Inn Regent's Park is a perfect place to stay. Our hotel is near the Eurostar International Terminal at Kings Cross St Pancras station - a major UK railway station located in Central London. St Pancras station has many facilities including shops, places to eat and drink and a daily farmers’ market. Hop on the Eurostar and enjoy a smooth comfortable journey to Paris, Brussels and Lille. It’s just an easy walk from the Regent's Park Hotel to London’s Theatres, including the London Palladium and Dominion, the shopping mecca of Oxford Street and Regent Street, and London's top attractions such as London Zoo, Madame Tussauds, London Eye, Buckingham Palace, the British War Museum and Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.