Citadines is really central, great price, we had a studio which is was plenty big enough for two people. The lifts are a bit quirky going up, sometimes the cards dont' work but other than that it was fantastic. Great staff, fast check in and out, nice lobby. What more could you want?
- Also Known As:
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, in the heart of the city's CBD, offers access to major business and financial offices as well as many world-renowned restaurants, entertainment areas, shopping districts and theatres. Designed for international and domestic travellers on business or leisure, each vibrant apartment has modern amenities along with access to the business corner and fitness corner for efficiency and convenience. Explore Melbourne and relax in the privacy and comfort of your Apart'hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, getaroom.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Citadines on Bourke Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.