First of all the hotel does not look anything like the pictures! Must be pictures from 20 years ago.The rooms are old and have very outdated furniture. The hotel needs a sprucing up in the worst way. The rooms have an odor that turns your stomach. The fitness center was locked and looked like it had been for a very long time.There were loud people in the pool until 2am. We could hear their boom box and cursing like they were right outside our door. A fight broke out between an older crowd and the staff had to call police. We felt very unsafe. Breakfast was tolerable, not sure what the colored water in the juice machine was supposed to be. The only plus I can say is the young woman managing the place by herself was very courteous and friendly. She did the best she could to subdue the quarreling guests. We only were able to sleep a couple of hours after the noisey crowd finally broke up their party. Talking to the head manager about the lack of safety, lack of sleep, and horrible smell in the rooms, did not help. He offered to take the price of the tax off our room! What a joke! I have over a hundred hotel reviews posted and less than 5 with a rating this low. I was very disappointed in Comfort Inns for backing this hotel! I could have displayed pictures that were much more unpleasant but I was trying to be as fair as I could.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Mayport Hotel Atlantic Beach
- Comfort Inn Mayport Hotel
- Comfort Inn Atlantic Beach
- Atlantic Beach Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Mayport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.