I stayed there for 3 days in augest-septemer11. Very bad service and they didnt provide what they promise at the time of booking online. Room furniture looks very old. As soon as i enter in room, I automatically goes in depression mode. Also atey charge hell lot of money for phone calls and internet usage.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Asia Lodge Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Asia Lodge Bangkok Hotel
- Royal Asia Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Asia Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the thick of the action near to Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok’s bustling hive of activity, this property is about a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS Skytrain station, which provides easy access to popular areas such as Central World, MBK Shopping Center and more, or 1 minute to the station by the hotel’s free shuttle service. Royal Asia Lodge offers 99 comfortable rooms equipped with standard amenities; satellite TV, air conditioning and IDD phone. Other facilities, includes a lobby lounge bar, restaurant, swimming pool, massage service, laundry/dry cleaning services and business center services with E-mail & Internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Budget Places, Olotels, Priceline, HostelBookers, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Royal Asia Lodge Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.