Having just returned from the David Intercontinental Tel Aviv for the first time,the service and staff at the Hotel could not be more helpful.We were part of a large group ,and all needs were catered for.
The pool area is large and plenty of sun loungers ,with thin matrasses.
We had a Classic room ,9th floor with large balcony facing North.The shower in this room type is in the bath tub.The lobby area has plenty of room,and the Hotel has two private lounges ,the Executive lounge 3rd floor, and Club lounge 24th Floor.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental David Tel Aviv combines the magic of a beachfront promenade within an urban setting of the winding SoHo streets of the city's most stylish neighborhood. Tel Aviv's main business district, Old Jaffa, the Carmel market and Nahalat Binyamin Market are within a short walk, and the Tel Aviv Museum of Art and the Suzanne Dellal Center of Dance are superb cultural experiences that will enhance any stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.