We had a view on the 17th floor executive club access. Sensational view of the harbour, great service, brilliant breakfast and afternoon tea. They had the most delicious scones. Everything was stylish. We paid $600 per room per night and well worth the money. The bathroom was very very large and just beautiful. Very quiet except the occasional tug boat in the night.
One of the best 5 star hotels I have stayed at in the world.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is the only hotel in the world with two Michelin three-star restaurants - Caprice and Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.