We stayed at the place the old town for 4 nights.
The location is fantastic overlooking Dubai Fountain and very close to dubai mall. The best way to reach dubai mall is walking through Souk al Bahar.
The sleeping quality is unparalleled, relaxing bed with the best collection of pillows.
The room is decorated nicely with a little touch from arabia and the bathroom is spacious with all elements to make this room one of the best luxury hotels in town.
As part of the turn down service, the staff put a short bed time story every night and i saw that as a nice gesture.
My disappointment was the TV system that was barely interactive and even switching channels can be so frustrating
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Expedia, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your The Palace Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.