We chose the Marriott Courtyard for a one-night trip to Atlantic City because of the property’s proximity to many casino-hotels, including the newly opened Revel within walking distance, and the Marriott's Reward program. It’s a block or so from the Courtyard to the entrance at Resorts, and the boardwalk is just a few steps further. Some commented about the neighborhood – much of Atlantic City, including the Boardwalk itself, may disappoint, with an inner city feel. That’s what it is.
The staff at the Courtyard did everything possible to make our short stay comfortable. Everyone we met was cheerful and courteous. On arrival, the valet parking appeared right away – no self-park available. There is a reasonable charge added for the valet beyond the room rate. We were offered a choice of rooms, and chose one on the top floor. Arriving there, we called about a faulty air conditioner. Maintenance arrived right away, repaired it and we were good to go. The room featured a wide-screen TV with some cable channels in HD, a small fridge, wired internet, the coffee maker and two comfortable beds. All was squeaky clean. There was no paper-under-the-door or express check-out, but both were available at the front desk. On the downside, there was some gadget in the toilet tank limiting the amount of flush to an annoying trickle. Details about that not necessary.
We believe the Marriott Courtyard is a good choice in Atlantic City, if you appreciate getting away from the Casino, and served by an efficient friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlantic City Hotel
- Courtyard Atlantic City Hotel Atlantic City
- Courtyard Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Marriott
- Atlantic City Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic City's upscale Courtyard by Marriott® is conveniently located just one block from the Beach and the historic Atlantic City Boardwalk. The hotel's location is ideal for easy access to world famous casinos, fine dining restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Just 12 blocks away enjoy the areas top events and headline entertainment at Boardwalk Hall. If you're here on business you'll be pleased to know the Courtyard Atlantic City is minutes from the Atlantic City Convention Center. Shopping is also in walking distance with The Walk Outlet Shopping Center offering over 100 shops and restaurants. For a more upscale shopping experience The Pier at Caesars and The Quarter at Tropicana are also very close by. When you return to your room you will find comfort in our exclusive our lavish bedding, flat screen HDTV and free internet access. Whether traveling for business or leisure to the Atlantic City area our new Courtyard by Marriott® Atlantic City is the perfect base for all of your activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.