This hotel is normal as expected. We chose this one because we thought since we arrived late at night we could take this chance to get some glimpse of Denpasar in the morning before heading to Ubud. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very local but not too bad. However, the room we stayed was quite old, but it was ok as for one night. However, if you want to get a very local atmosphere with some historical memory of the first Indonesian President (Sukarno) who liked to stayed here when he came to Denpasar, it's not bad to stay just for a night! One tip: you may need to bring your bathroom amenities with you.
- Also Known As:
- Inna Bali Hotel, Business & Meeting Hotel
- Inna Bali Hotel, Business And Meeting
- Inna Bali Hotel, Business & Meeting Hotel Denpasar
- Inna Bali Hotel, Business & Meeting Denpasar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the main part of the city centre of Denpasar, the capital city of BALI - Indonesia, offers easy access to government offices and agencies, Bali Art Museum and Art Centre, Residence of King of Denpasar (Puri Satria), Shopping centre and traditional markets. INNA BALI as the antique and historical hotel in Bali with intimate and friendly staff is always ready to serve your everyday needs and conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Inna Bali Hotel, Business & Meeting reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.