The hotel lives up to its reputation. There is not only a fireplace in the lobby, they really put up a fire in the evening. Lobby armchairs are very comfortable, and their gardens are wonderful.
The food in the restaurant is really good - a stark contrast to the restaurants in town. Service is friendly and professional.
A hotel with a soul and character. We loved the place!
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Hotel Ringlet
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Hotel
- Days Inn Ringlet
- Lakehouse Cameron Highlands Ringlet
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Malaysia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200km north of Kuala Lumpur, set against lush state reserve forests 1,000m above sea level in the Cameron Highlands, The Lakehouse is a Tudor-style country house overlooking the Sultan Abu Bakar Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, AsiaRooms, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.