Just returned from 11 days at this hotel and really enjoyed it. We had a sea view which we did pay for and it was worth it, having said that I would think you would be hard pushed not to get some sort of view as the hotel is built on a hillside and spread over 5 levels. We enjoyed the food it was fresh and plentiful, we liked the salads, fresh bread etc., ok you won't find beef or lamb, but this is a Country where you will not see cows and sheep running around in green fields, we enjoyed the chicken and fish, every lunch and dinner there is something being cooked fresh. The beach is small, the water is clear, we spent our time there and not at the pool, so cannot comment on the pool. The gym for anyone that is interested is small and has limited equipment, better to take the dolmas to the sports centre called the Sporium where there is a fully equipped gym. Our ONLY negative is the lack of decent evening entertainment, as the hotel is out of the town there is nowhere to wander so you have to get the dolmas to Bodrum town centre (which is very easy to
do), for the 11 nights we were there, we only saw one show that was worth watching, Bingo was one I most certainly avoided. Oh, and just to make you aware also, that there are a lot of young single people that stay at this hotel, for the most part it didn't effect us, but there were a few occasions that they were a bit high spirited. Over all this is a lovely, very clean, hotel with very nice friendly helpful staff.
- Also Known As:
- Forever Club Hotel
- Forever Club Hotel Bodrum
- Forever Hotel Bodrum
- Forever Resort All Inclusive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forever Hotel is an official 4-star hotel.Forever Hotel is in a distance of 1,5 km to the city center of Bodrum, located in İçmeler. The city center is reachable with public minibuses, which are passing in front of the hotel every ten minutes or with taxis waiting ready in front of the hotel.Forever Hotel is in a distance of 35 km to Bodrum-Milas airport. The transfer from the airport lasts approximately 35 minutes. The hotel is close to the city center and takes about five minutes by car.Forever Hotel is located on 14.000 m2 land. It has 214 rooms and 500 beds capacity. A road without dense traffic passes in front of the hotel. Our private beach is connected to the hotel with a small tunnel, passing below the road. The tunnel is reachable by an elevator next to the reception. For sunbathing at the sandy beach, there is a shore with sun-pebbles and a wooden deck. At the beach, there is also a service of nonalcoholic cold beverage and beer free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Forever Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.