We were not staying in the hotel but visited for dinner. The buffet on a weekday was for Rs. 450 per person exclusive of taxes. The Manager made it complimentary for our children (6 years and 4 years). The food was good and there was a very lavish spread. The soup was served at the table and was excellent. Local Rajashtani Dal Bati Churma was also on offer and my wife found it very good. We asked for plain rice for our children which the chef brought in in no time. We returned for dinner on a weekend. The weekend price of Rs. 650 per head exclusive of taxes is a little high. The weekend additionality was live music/ghazal performance plus some appetizers served at the table. The adjacent restaurant on the same floor serves chinese though we did not have the opportunity to visit that. Worth a recommendation for visiting value for money, very nice and friendly staff, cleanliness, decor and hygiene.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Central Jaipur Hotel
- Royal Orchid Central Jaipur Hotel Jaipur
- Royal Orchid Central Hotel Jaipur
- Jaipur Royal Orchid Central
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Orchid combines world-class comforts with proximity to the city's business centres. The hotel is equipped with 70 state-of-the-art deluxe and club rooms that feature a host of amenities to make your stay pleasant and convenient- swimming pool, gym, travel desk, 24/7 Wi-fi connectivity, DVD/LCD TVs, tea/coffee makers, hair dryers, electronic safes and mini bars. What's more, when you want to pep yourself up, just walk into Pinxx, the 24-hour coffee shop to relax and indulge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Royal Orchid Central Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.