We booked the Palm Springs Rendezvous for two nights as stopover in our honeymoon. After the first night, we decided to stay longer because of this special, personal and lovely service of Jake and his staff. We felt like in a little oasis back in the 50s.
We stayed in two different rooms (first the "route 66" and then in the "stagecoach"). Route 66 was my favourite.
The breakfast is very good and every afternoon Jake serves cocktails and snacks at the pool.
It was not the most luxurious stay we had in our live, but it is the one we remember mostly.
Even now, 1,5 years later we think often about this special stay.
Thanks to Betty, Lea & Jake!
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With brilliant colors and great themes this fabulous bed and breakfast hotel is an experience, not just another place to stay. From our scrumptious breakfast, luxurious massages, heated pool, and gorgeous courtyard, to our complimentary cocktail hour we pamper you all the way. All rooms feature a King bed, Flat Screen TV, DVD & CD players, Mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, Microwave, and most have whirlpool tubs. For a romantic trip to the desert this is it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Palm Springs Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.