Before i booked this hotel ( i had points for one room with my carlson frequent traveler program)i looked at the reviews, which were mostly "meh" and tried to chalk it up to people who were just not happy with anything. well, here i am to tell you that i will never stay in this hotel again. the attitude of the front desk staff was horrible. we showed up at 5:30 PM and were told that one of our rooms wasn't ready because 'we are really busy and some girls called in this morning". NOT MY PROBLEM. rooms were "beat". breakfast was a horror show. they kept running out of food. oh and did i mention that we paid for the shuttle service in our room fee but the first shuttle we could get was 2PM to the port ( after being told on the phone that it wasn't a problem and they ran continuously). my cousin also stayed here and they totally screwed up her reservation. they had her name entirely wrong, and didn't have a crib reserved as requested. and when the crib came, it was substandard.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Country Inns And Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral
- Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral Hotel
- Country Inn Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Country Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.