The Winterset was a Great place to stay me and my husband stayed for 5 nights in a one bedroom it was beautiful!!. The only thing me and my husband didn't like was the front desk there was a lady there i believe her name was Erika we had walked into the office to check in and it smelled like cigarettes and marijuana she did not look like she was in the rite state of mind. Her jailhouse tattoos very unprofessional. I believe this brought down the rating she was very unprofessional you have to have better employees to match your beautiful hotel we would suggest a drug test cause something like this will scare a lot of guests away. We know you will sort the problem out, but other than that we will be seeing all next year.
- Also Known As:
- The Winterset Hotel
- The Winterset Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Winterset Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Winterset Suites offers what many families want in a Florida vacation at an exceptional value. We offer complimentary parking and wi-fi, bicycle and iPad rentals, spa services (located at one of our sister hotels) and much much more! This 37 room boutique hotel consists of three separate buildings, each with its own outdoor pool, making it perfect for parties of all sizes. Are you looking for a place for a wedding party, family reunion or a romantic getaway for two? We can accommodate you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Winterset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.