I stayed here in the Vegas summer for a convention (taking place across the street from the hotel). Room was very comfortable (as was the bed), clean, and QUIET with no smoky casino smell. Housekeeping visited daily and did a good job. I was on the 9th floor (lowest of the room floors) - no view whatsoever due to a wall. If you want a view, ask for a room higher than 9th. The room was a bit warm but when the maintenance guy moved a stand away from the AC unit, it cooled the room much better.
The free breakfast was very good: eggs, meat, fruit, make your own waffles, yogurt, and cereal/pastries. Evening complimentary happy hour was a bit meager.
Great fitness center with new (and plenty of) equipment. I enjoyed the rooftop pool in the morning before it got too hot (there is no shade up there by the afternoon).
Staff was very friendly and helpful. I took the free shuttle to the Strip (leaves every 1/2 hour).
Hotel is literally a five minute walk to the Convention Center but there is nothing else really that's close by except the LVH (which is also across the street). $10 - $15 cab to other places on the Strip and restaurants. Next time, I would probably stay on the Strip just to be closer to the sights and shopping.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, a new addition to hotels near Las Vegas Convention Center, offering the space you need to vacation or get down to business. This Las Vegas Convention Center hotel’s 4,500 square feet of meeting space is ideal for social or business events. Close to the Las Vegas Strip, our stylish and smartly designed hotel suites are 25 percent larger than comparably priced standard hotel rooms. The hotel is located just minutes from McCarran International Airport (LAS). Enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer from live shows to shopping at the Fashion Show Mall, touring the Hoover Dam to hiking Red Rock Canyon - you'll find something for everyone. Stop by Palettes Gallery and Bistro for our free happy hour Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy a cocktail or a light meal or relax in your suite and order room service. Great dining is also a short walk or cab ride from our Las Vegas Convention Center hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to our suites in Las Vegas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.