I booked 2 rooms for 4 days
I was asked to leave after the 3rd day
and my credit card was charged $2,350.00 this was for cleaning fee's and days I did not stay.
Their excuse was some crumbs were ground into the carpet and they had to shampoo.
I have pictures of the rooms as I had a feeling.
This was a shake down
also the people that work there are strange
The janitor has OCD and I saw him pull up to work and he kept screaming and banging his head on the steering wheel, after 5 minutes he stopped waved to me and went in to work like nothing happened.
Kind of scared me
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pierre/Fort Pierre Hotel Fort Pierre
- Holiday Inn Express Pierre/Fort Pierre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Fort Pierre
- Holiday Inn Express Pierre
- Fort Pierre Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're coming to Historic Fort Pierre for business or just for fun, your room at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites is your personal retreat. You'll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as WiFi, a work center, plush towels, and luxurious bedding mean every night is a great night and every day starts right. You can take a dip in our pool, and relax in your room while enjoying a pay per view movie. And if you feel up to it, you can take a stroll on a nearby walking trail on the beautiful banks of the Missouri River. The best of Pierre and Fort Pierre is waiting for you at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pierre/Fort Pierre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.